Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
We have a great opportunity for a Sites & Projects Supervisor position in the Melbourne Inner Suburbs.
Supporting and supervising a team of cleaners, managing on-site projects, rostering and working to agreed schedules, training and development of new and existing staff, responding to ad-hoc cleaning requests (e.g. spills etc.), responding to the needs of clients, conducting routine audits and quality checks, overseeing workloads, work outcomes and standards, ensure compliant with company procedures, on-boarding new clients and overseeing start ups of new sites.
Previous experience in the cleaning industry
- Current, valid Australian driver’s licence
- Fluent English and confident communication skills
- The ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- A strong customer service and attention to detail
- Previous supervisory experience overseeing staff will be highly regarded
Hours: Mon – Sun (17:00 – 23:00)
Salary: $50,000 – $55,000 + fuel card OR $ 45, 000 + Hyundai i20 company car (fully maintained)