Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
We have a great opportunity for a Security Officers in the Cairns area.
We are currently seeking a number of certified & licenced Security Officers in Cairns. As a Security Officer, you must have outstanding personal presentation and customer service skills. The primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Provide high-quality front-line customer service and support
• Risk identification and issue resolution
• Reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift
• Professional conduct and appearance at all times
• Confidently perform the role of Security Officer
• Proactively work within a store team environment and support all team members whilst also retaining the ability and confidence to work on your own.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Current Security License and valid First Aid Certificate
• Proven previous Security Officer Experience (Preferred);
• Available to work across various shifts
• Able to start immediately or within a week
• Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal);
• Basic computer skills;
• Professional personal presentation;
• Proven experience in conflict resolution;
• Good administration skills;
• Must have Driver’s Licence and own transport
• Full, unlimited right-to-work in Australia;
• Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.