Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
We have a great opportunity for Mobile Patrol Drivers in Melbourne.
Shift commences in Port Melbourne to pick up company patrol vehicle. Mobile Patrol driving rounds will be allocated to guards, as an example guards throughout a shift will visit schools to ensure gates and doors are locked, visit residential apartment buildings to walk through all levels of building, check roof top, stair wells and car park areas. Write end of shift reports. Liaise with the control room to respond to any ad-hoc security requirements.
Some interaction with customers will be involved and successful candidates will be required to liaise with building owners, facility managers and residents to ensure a security presence is seen.
• Must have a Victorian Driver Licence (No P Plates) and current Security Licence
• Must be available night shifts starting from 6 pm (four nights on/four nights off)
• Must have good communication skills, confident in using security radio
• Confident dealing with clients
• Well presented
• Must be fit and healthy to be able to walk around buildings, lock gates and drive for long shifts
• Must already have or be able to obtain a Working With Children (WWC) card
Hours: Variable roster (Four shifts On / Four shifts Off) 32-40 hours per week
Salary: Above Award Rates $30.50 an hour