Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
We have a great opportunity for a Machine Operator / Cabinet Joiner in Melbourne’s Inner West for a bathroom products manufacturer.
The position is full time 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday but need to be flexible to start earlier when required. Need a candidate with some previous manufacturing experience, preferably operating CNC operation and/or cabinet joinery. Training can be provided in some areas to the right candidate who has the right attitude, is computer literate and preferably can read CAD drawings. Working with solid surfaces (stone) and some lifting is involved. Need to be able to use hand and power tools. Have attention to detail.
• Own transport pref but public transport is available
• Previous experience in manufacturing and/or machine operating
• Able to use hand/power tools
• Preferably able to read CAD drawings and follow instruction
• Computer literate
• Able to lift products as required
$25 Per Hour