Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
We have great opportunities for Control Room Operator positions in the Melbourne Inner East area.
Control room operators will be required to monitor the CCTV cameras of the campus, liaise with foot patrolling security staff and campus management to manage crowds, events and traffic within the campus. Communicating with emergency services staff if required, in both drill emergency procedures and real life scenarios.
• Security licence (with Control Room activity approval)
• Previous security experience is preferred
• Must have good communication skills, competent in using security radio
• Confident, self-assured and level headed
• Good computer skills
• Must already have or be able to obtain a Working With Children (WWC) card
Hours: Full Time roles – Variable roster including nights, afternoons, mornings, weekdays and weekends (24/7 avail req)
Salary: Security Industry Award Rates