Our extensive job network database
We know market and industry trends because our research and development team is constantly
seeking opportunities to improve our job network for people with disability.
- Segmented into labour market industries
- Great relationships already developed
- 10,000+ employers that hire people with a disability
- On-site and remote post placement support to help participants maintain their role
- Assessment and assistance for maximum productivity
- Strategic community support network and service relationships for added employment opportunities
Our reverse marketing professionals
We have a whole team focus on building employer relationships and being active in local communities. Our expert disability staff members have a background in sales, marketing and recruitment.
- Extensive value-add options through our in-house allied health staff
- Using our in-house social and digital media team to promote your job vacancies
- Screening candidate profiles and pre-employment training
Making sure the placement fits
- Help with induction, buddying, mentoring, training and health and safety matters
- Filling skill gaps by specialised training for new starters
- Educative seminars for existing teams
We’ve worked with a wide range of employers – large and small – across the country. We hope you’ll join our satisfied customers in aiming big in your recruitment.
We believe in the future
Pioneering technology designed around you.