People are at the centre of our business – and that includes our staff.
We are dedicated to delivering a range of employment services to people with disability, injury or health conditions. We work with small, medium and large businesses, community groups and Government organisations to provide a holistic service with a person-centred approach. By being dedicated, innovative and using best practice in our fields, we get the best outcomes for everyone.
A career working with people with disability offers a rewarding, collaborative and a dynamic work environment to fulfil your potential and empower you to make a difference. With AimBig Employment you will have access to the latest technology to work smarter, with genuine work-life balance.
Your job journey starts here!
Benefits of working at AimBig
Choose a career with us and you’ll gain access to a range of benefits like:
- Flexibility provided in working arrangements, times and locations
- YouDays – 4 additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- 1 day to give back – a volunteer day to support local charity or organisation of your choice
- Ability to move locations
We offer structured career progression and succession planning with formal training along the way to help you achieve your goals.
All of our employees are offered:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Novated leases
- Salary sacrifice
- Access to your pay as you earn it (EARND)
- Recruitment referral bonuses supporting our objective of hiring the best
- A bonus structure for all positions
Rewards and Recognition
Some of our rewards and recognition schemes include:
- Employee recognition
- Annual and quarterly value recognition rewards
- Peer to peer recognition through our Health and Wellbeing platform Gracias
- Long service and work anniversary awards
Health and Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is of utmost importance and we are delighted to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits program called Gracias.
- Employee discounts including access to discount on shopping, petrol and groceries
- Employee wellbeing – courses ranging from mindset coaching, healthy recipes, to exercise videos
- Personal Financial support – free seminars and information on topics ranging from your superannuation, your credit health to buying your first home
- Employee Assistance programs EAP
Learning and Development
We also encourage learning and development, so you are continuously making progress in your career. Our program includes:
- A detailed induction period
- An annual PD allowance
- Quarterly two-way reviews
- A dedicated learning and development manager to support holistic learning
From senior management down, we maintain a motivated, client-focused workplace culture, based on quality, achievement, continuous improvement and innovation.
At AimBig Employment you’ll also find:
- A respectful workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion
- High-performing teams with a laser focus on customer experience
- A concern for corporate social responsibility
- Ability to balance work and life with sustainable case loads
- Regular celebrations of milestones, initiatives and events
- We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
- #2 BPTW